Welcome To My World

"To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." -Blake-

A world of mystery, of ideas, and of words. Enter my doors and gaze around you. Golden floors and violins, candelabras and masquerades. Anything you dream of is possible.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

See

I wish I could gather up all the people of the world
and let them see through only one pair of eyes.
I wonder if then, they would come to realize.
We all hate, we all love.
We all hurt, we all bleed.
That difference is merely a word
which we use to describe others than ourselves.
We are all born and we all die.
We all live and we all question why.
What a magical place this world would be
if we could all see through each others eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment