Welcome To My World

"To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." -Blake-

A world of mystery, of ideas, and of words. Enter my doors and gaze around you. Golden floors and violins, candelabras and masquerades. Anything you dream of is possible.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

At Night




He comes to me at night
Singing a whispered lullaby.
Gently he rocks me to sleep
And gives me peaceful dreams
Oh hateful sun stay hidden from me, I want not your scornful rays
The moon better suits me, its cooling touch calming the seas
which will bring my lover back to me
Upon the watchtower I sit, awaiting his ship
The stones feel like feathers to me, a soft down beneath my hips
The cold wind blows his scent to me, one of sandalwood and mint
I hear his song so clearly now, feel the touch of his lips
He is here inside me, caressing my very soul-
Oh hateful sun please stay hidden just a moment more.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment