Welcome To My World

"To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." -Blake-

A world of mystery, of ideas, and of words. Enter my doors and gaze around you. Golden floors and violins, candelabras and masquerades. Anything you dream of is possible.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Have I?

                                        Photo By: Suzanne Phillips




Have I, in this day,
 become all that I was meant to be?
Or have I, in the days gone by, 
lost myself to something unrelenting?
Will I, in the days to come,
 remember who I truly was?
Can I, some time from now,
 look back and say I tried?
Who  knows, who cares, 
who every really asked?
Am I, Can I, Will I,
never know, never cared.
Pieces of my past flash up into my head,
Figments of color, weather and sound.
Faces and emotions, things I long to forget,
are held close, so close,
 my past is my future net.

2 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest background.. I love your words. Soo following you now! Muah! <3

    ReplyDelete