Welcome To My World

"To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." -Blake-

A world of mystery, of ideas, and of words. Enter my doors and gaze around you. Golden floors and violins, candelabras and masquerades. Anything you dream of is possible.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thank You

For every person who told me that things would be alright,
For every person who cared enough to listen,
For every person who took the time to ask if I needed anything,
For every person who made an effort to make me smile.
For every person who understood, accepted, encouraged me.
Thank you.
It is people like you who make the world a better place.
It is people like you who make life easier to live.
There is more beauty in one kind word than in any perfect face.
I am grateful to know each and every one of you.
Some I have met in person, some I have never seen at all.
But your impact on my life is strong, no matter how I know you.
They say that you pick the people in your life that most describe who you are-
or who you want to be.
When the world comes crashing down, do not worry.
There will be a hundred hands to hold it up for you.
When you fall, there will be a soft place to land.
And when things are at their darkest, the light
of all the souls you have touched will guide your way.
I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. You are extremely talented and your words are beuatiful! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. Thank you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete