Welcome To My World

"To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." -Blake-

A world of mystery, of ideas, and of words. Enter my doors and gaze around you. Golden floors and violins, candelabras and masquerades. Anything you dream of is possible.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fortune's Fool


Love
A gamble we all take.
Chips on the table- for all to see.
That’s what this is- a game between you and me.
 So I stack the deck and bet on love.
One more card before I check.
There it is- a royal flush.
I win this round.
But what about the next?

You show me gold that turns to dust.
You promise jewels that don’t amount to much.
Deal the cards.
Place your bet.
A perfect hand.
I won again.
Lets go another round.
The more I play the more I might loose.
It wont take long.
Im Fortunes Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment