Welcome To My World

"To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." -Blake-

A world of mystery, of ideas, and of words. Enter my doors and gaze around you. Golden floors and violins, candelabras and masquerades. Anything you dream of is possible.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ode to History





How will thou remember me when my bones fade to dust?
A woman of intruige
A shadow lurking in the hall
A cunning mind which paved her destiny
The Queen made of Dreams-
In mine eyes what does thou see?
Love and desire
Hatred and Disgust
An anchor for your wayward ship
Knowledge and courage beyond your imagining
When I speak what does thou hear?
Gaurded laughter that rings so true
Truer to those whom it was your pleasure to use.
Misery and lonliness were my songs to you.
What do I see when I look to thee?
Ambition and greed
You are vultures all
A flock of geese swimming toward the duck.
A mystery, the greatest disguise
All are hidden when one does not look.

And when history doth writ mine name what name shall I be called?
A Mistress
A Mother
A Wife
A Queen
A Witch
A Corpse
More Infamous than Thee....
Anne Boleyn, second wife to Henry
Giver of life to not a son, but a Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment