Welcome To My World

"To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." -Blake-

A world of mystery, of ideas, and of words. Enter my doors and gaze around you. Golden floors and violins, candelabras and masquerades. Anything you dream of is possible.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Have A Need For Darkness

I have a need for darkness
For morose thoughts and dreary dreams
Come to me-
Deep shadows of the night
And feed this emptiness inside
Take from me this quick sprung hope
And quell these pointless desires
I do not need fulfillment to live
I have no need of anything
Blackest of black come to me now
And whisper in my ear
Drown the sounds of others laughter
And muffle my shedding tears
Do not make me wait yet another day
Veil my sight from light
And entomb me in your sorrow
I have a need for darkness
And darkness has at last enveloped me.

2 comments: